I ordered a sectional from Pier 1 yesterday.When I rechecked the measurements, I realized they wouldn't fit.

I was forced to pay an exorbitant shipping fee of $185. since it supposedly could not be sent to a store. If they could send it to me from the warehouse, they could send it to a store. I called today to cancel and was told they hadn't been shipped.

However, when I said that I wanted to cancel the order, they said that I couldn't. It had to have been cancelled within one hour of placing the order. So, I am forced to keep the set or pay double the shipping fee, $370.

to return it.I will never be a customer again.

Had an Experience with Pier 1 Imports?

Comments

Bay City, Michigan, United States #858592

Just don't accept it.If they try and charge your credit card, do a chargeback and dispute it.

Never use a debit card, always use a credit card.

But big rule of thumb is "Measure twice, cut once".Sounds more like you have buyer remorse more so then measurement problems.

Here is my suggestion, next time you order something online, especially that expansive get your parents permission. They could have helped you with the correct measurements so this would never have happened.

Rooms To Go is a total scam, especially for its "Force Field" project Rooms To Go "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks! And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..." Read more MyPillow caused bad caused of hives Mypillow "...Out of nowhere, I woke up with an incredible itchy, blotchy rash, pics attached. I went to immediate care and..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Leather Sofa Peeling Ashley Furniture "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..." Read more Levin Furniture - Leather scratches too easily and arm is falling off recliner Levin Furniture "Purchased in 11/2015 to replace fabric sofa, loveseat and recliner. Spent over 4K on all Total with $700+ custom order recliner to match. Recliner left arm is put together with..." Read more Thrifty Propane - Problem with delivery driver's capabilities and Thrifty's no response attitude. Thrifty Propane "I have, for the last 2 years, had a delivery driver that either can't backup the truck properly or simply doesn't care where he puts it. The first episode was..." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more