I ordered a sectional from Pier 1 yesterday.When I rechecked the measurements, I realized they wouldn't fit.

I was forced to pay an exorbitant shipping fee of $185. since it supposedly could not be sent to a store. If they could send it to me from the warehouse, they could send it to a store. I called today to cancel and was told they hadn't been shipped.

However, when I said that I wanted to cancel the order, they said that I couldn't. It had to have been cancelled within one hour of placing the order. So, I am forced to keep the set or pay double the shipping fee, $370.

to return it.I will never be a customer again.

Had an Experience with Pier 1 Imports?

Comments

Bay City, Michigan, United States #858592

Just don't accept it.If they try and charge your credit card, do a chargeback and dispute it.

Never use a debit card, always use a credit card.

But big rule of thumb is "Measure twice, cut once".Sounds more like you have buyer remorse more so then measurement problems.

Here is my suggestion, next time you order something online, especially that expansive get your parents permission. They could have helped you with the correct measurements so this would never have happened.