I occasionally visit the Pier 1 store in Hilo, Hawaii to look at all of the different decorating items to try to get ideas for future decorating purchases.However, today I was surprised by PJ (Paloma), when she asked me how long I was going to be sitting there for because she did not want me to sit there.

So I switched chairs because she was inappropriate and rude for doing this. She then came up to me again and said that she preferred if I would leave and go sit out in the common area because she saw me sitting in the store before. So I left and this really turned me and my wife off from visiting your store and buying items for our new home. I was surprised that Pier 1 would have a policy like that in place.

I have worked retail before, and many people would sit in many types of furniture and I would ask them if I could help them or try to sell them something or leave them alone.Not only did I feel unwelcome, I feel I would not recommend this store to my family if they were going to be treated this way.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "i will never shop at pier 1 imports again, my wife will never shop at pier 1 imports, and i will share how rudely i was treated by pj (paloma) to everyone i encounter. we hope you go out of business!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". robertspower is overall dissatisfied with Pier 1 Imports. The most disappointing about pier 1 imports staff at Pier 1 Imports was way that pj paloma treated me Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pier 1 Imports.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Pier 1 Imports to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Pier 1 Imports?

Comments