I am a employee at pier one . My manager comes to me saying he is going to promote me, 2 weeks later he tells me while unloading truck that he changed his mind because the old assistant manager that stepped down has decided she wants the position i was being offered so in his defence said she has seniority over me .

W.t.h. she stepped down so what seniority does she really have? So now im left with no promotion or raise or anything other then an owell pretty much. I dont think its fair and i think my manager needs not tell someone there being promoted to just turn around and give it to someone else.

He didnt have to say anything to me to begin with now im stuck feeling stupid because i went home told my husband i was being promoted and had to turn around and tell him what happend . Not only is it unfair but makes me feel like crap because my manager tells employees one thing and turns around and does the opposite .

Hes done this with others *** well . Why say anything to me if ur not going to do it.

Review about: Pier 1 Imports Manager.

Comments

Your manager is an inconsiderate of others pr**k!