1.6
Style and Design

Bought 3 bar stools in store. Spent time measuring and telling 3 different salespeople I want 30" bar stool.

Not counter height. Ordered. Got home. Order was COUNTER HEIGHT.

Called store. Told me call customer service. On hold 45 minutes. No answer.

Three more calls to store manager. Told me they cancelled order. Out in new order for correct ones. Next day get email that UPS delivering COUNTER STOOLS!

evidently order not cancelled. Now have two orders coming. Charged for two orders. Managers no help.

Told me they can't call customer service. It's my problem. I have to acceot stools and return them to store. No car big enough to do that.

That why I got delivery. Have to stay home and wait for delivery if stools I don't want. Managers rude saying " I did my part. I cancelled order".

Well evidently not. It's not cancelled. Called credit card company. To dispute charge.

Takes 30-60 days. What a waste of my time. I'm furious! Their incompetence created this and they just pass it off.

Customer service never answers the phone. Will NEVER SHOP PIER ONE AGain!

Review about: Pier 1 Imports Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

#1371923

One month later. Resolved through my own efforts.

6 bar stools came to the house after waiting all day. Arrived 9 pm. Coughs driver and sent three back after checking all tracking numbers. Eventually refund was documented.

Store just threw it back in my lap. Too bad